Your privacy is very important to us. We have developed the following Policy so you understand how we collect and use personal information:
- We collect personal data for use solely by Barrett Chute - we do not sell release or share personal data with third parties.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we identify the purpose for which information is being collected.
- We collect and use personal information solely for the purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We only retain personal information as long as necessary for purposes specified and retain such information for future use.
- We collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual(s) concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We share information with our customers and guests about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.